Monday, October 20, 2008

This weeks reading...

I’m not sure what it is you are looking for exactly, but I will give you my opinion on the pages for this week. I loved all the different graphic organizers. I love to use them in my classes that I am taking, I feel that they help me really get to the point of want is important. I especially liked the self evaluation when working with peers. I feel that this gives students a chance to really reflect if they were helpful or not. In my fall field last year the sixth grade class I was in did this same type of evaluation. I was surprised to see how many students really thought about their answers. I really liked the learning menu too! What a fun way to give students choice, I can see myself using this in my kindergarten class.

1 comment:

Teacherheart said...

IT's great that you find using graphic organizers is helpful to you, personally. This just "ups" your chances to to help students with them... a natural form of differentiating that will be easy for you! Come take a look at my huge file of graphic organizers, and get some copies of the ones you like!